Submitted by web admin on Mon, 04/13/2015 - 11:26
- Information regarding Education Grants will be available on the website and from the business office.
- Applicants must submit a brief written application describing the activity and expected expenses to the FVLC business office at least 30 days before the registration deadline. A timely reply to the application cannot be guaranteed if application is made less than 30 days before the registration deadline.
- The FVLC President and Education Committee Chair will review the applications and notify recipients of the awards given.
- Recipients of grants will submit an expense form to the FVLC business office after attending the activity. Payment will be authorized by the chair of the Education Committee, and issued by the Treasurer within 30 days after the evaluation form is received. Prepayment of grant funds is not ordinarily possible.
- Recipients of grants may be asked to share the knowledge or skills learned with other FVLC members.
- An annual report on the disposition of Educational Grant funds shall be presented to the FVLC Board at its final meeting of the business year. The report will be prepared by the chair of the Education Committee, and will include a list of recipients, the activities they attended, and the amount of assistance they received from FVLC.